Pages

Thursday 6 November 2014

Sneak Peek - Bebunni Floral

So you must have seen the new release from Crafters Companion that is the new 4 Day Deal over at Create and Craft on the 10 November? Its Bebunni and this time is all about the Florals! Its a CD, 8 new stamp sets as well as a range of dies! The CD has all the normal stuff which we all know and love as well as the Fabric Companions which I just love playing with! So today I thought I would show you a bag I have made using Fabric Transfer Paper. Have you ever tried it? If the answer is no then oh my you are really missing out on something! Its so easy to use. You print on it and then just iron it on to your project (TOP TIP - leave it to cool completely before you peel the backing off!) I have also just added some ribbon and buttons. I glued them to the bag with my Tacky Glue


Isn't it cute!

So don't forget to tune in and set your boxes to record as you won't want to miss any of the shows! 

Love Clairebears x

No comments:

Post a Comment