Pages

Tuesday 16 September 2014

Teddy Bo and Bea are back!

And so am I! I love the bears and when I saw they we're coming back I was hoping to be let back into the Towers and guess what - I've been given the keys!  Now would you like to join us all in the Towers too? If so here's your chance - we are looking for some more play mates and the best part is all you need to do is make a card with either Teddy Bo or Teddy Bea on it and link it up on the Teddy Bo Challenge Blog HERE  you might be lucky enough to get your own set of keys too! We also have some gorgeous new stamps including a updated Claire Teddy Bea! AHHHHH she's to cute for words and I can't wait to colour her up!

www.teddybo.com
If you want to get your hands on all these gorgeous Teddy Bo and Bea's click on the photo and it will take you there!

So don't forget to get making, you have 2 weeks till the DT call closes! We can't wait to see what you come up with!

Love Clairebears x

No comments:

Post a Comment