Pages

Monday 15 September 2014

I'm Dreamees of a White Christmas!

Well a green one really! My new Dreamee's stamps arrived today so I've have a play with them this evening as well as my embossing powders! I got my favourite WOW Verdigris embossing powder out and using my Emboss It ink pad I inked up the gorgeous Chalkboard Jingle Bells Stamp up and then covered with the embossing powder and heated - I then cut it out leaving a border. On another bit of black card stock I once again covered it with the ink pad and then added the embossing powder and heated so I had a matching mat. Once again I cut another black mat so complete the sentiment. I then printed out a musical backing paper from the Dreamees Simply Christmas CD. I then dropped a little embossing powder on it and then keeping it really still heated from the back -  I love the effect it gives!

I'd love to hear what you think :)

Love Clairebears x

1 comment:

  1. Brilliant card Claire so pleased you had fun with Dreamees stamps.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete