Pages

Saturday 30 August 2014

My New Venture!

As you all know I am an avid crafter who loves nothing more than a good old crafting session, today though I have started on a new journey and adventure - I have launched my own website which will give you all the information you will need on my new Crafting Club that opens it door on the 20th September! If you would like more information please click on picture below and it will take you through to the site itself!

http://www.clairebearscraftclub.com/

You can then follow me on my social medias which can be found at the bottom of my website by clicking on the icons for:
-Twitter
-Facebook
-Instagram
-Pinterest.

Love Clairebears xxx

1 comment:

  1. Get you! getting all professional and everything, good luck with your new venture, hugs, Colette xx

    ReplyDelete