Pages

Friday 4 July 2014

Spectrum Noirs - Summer Challenge

Have you seen the Spectrum Noirs Summer challenge yet? I runs from now till the end of July and all they want to see is a Summery card - nice and easy or what! So I decided that I would have a go and try and make a card to fit that challenge - I end up using my favourite stamp from Crafters Companion, its called "Make a Wish" which I have coloured with my Spectrum Noir pens and pencils.


I have used
BG1,2 & 3 as well as pencils 112 &117 36 for her ears, her dress is coloured with LG2,3,4 & 5 as well as pencils 45 and 59, the pink is FS 9 as well as 34,35, 29 and 36, lastly the star is pencils 13,15 and 107. I have added glitter too her too!

Isn't she cute! Why don't you join in the fun over on the FB page HERE 

Love Clairebears x
 

No comments:

Post a Comment