Pages

Wednesday 16 April 2014

Creative Inspirations GDT - Layers Challenge

Sooo if you follow my blog you will know that this month I have been asked to be a Guest Designer for Creative Inspirations Challenge Blog and this is my 3rd week with them! I am having a ball dusting off my stamps and getting a little inky - and today is no different! Out theme this week is LAYERS - as long as we see more than 3 on your card we would love you to join in and play with us!

So for my card today I have used one of my favourite (ummm I think I said that about my last 2 cards for this challenge lol!) stamps called Jasper from Kanban, I love the LAYERS in her dress and as you can see there's plenty more LAYERS on the card itself!



I have used my Spectrum Noirs for the stamped image
Skin EB1,2
Dress, Hat, Flower , PL1,LV2, PL5
The papers are Co-Ordination embossed with Rose Garden embossing folder from Crafters Companion.

So will you be joining in the fun this week with us?

Love Clairebears x

2 comments:

  1. Wow! this is stunning Claire.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just stunning Claire, fab image and love the colour too, hugs, Colette xx

    ReplyDelete